Monday, August 01, 2011

Ramadan is here!

Today's the first day of Ramadan. That's mean fasting month! I've been waiting for this month.

I wish to all Muslim, happy fasting! May all our deeds are accepted and multiplied by Allah in this honorable month.
So, I want to tell you what a fasting person can't do.
  1. No insertion on any part of the body (e.g. pricking your nose, insert something in the mouth) 
  2. Definitely no eating and drinking!
  3. No cursing, speak bad of other people. This will lessen your pahala (deeds).
  4. No sleeping all day. It's not fair if you sleep all day, but other people fast too. So, wakey, wakey~
  5. If you faint all day long.
  6. Can't stand your sexy wife or hubby. No, no! To fast is to endure.
  7. Among girls (and women, of course), when your moon is up. <---don't understand? Your PERIOD.
  8. No smoking!
  9. No throwing up purposely.
If one or more of the above happen to you, I hope please ganti (replace?) your fast day after Hari Raya Aidilfitri (Eidul Fitri). I mean, the sixth day of Hari Raya is a good day to start ganti you fast day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just mock me, I don't care! I'll read everything.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...