Thursday, August 18, 2011

Abandoned

New colleges in UiTM Melaka just open for occupancy from students. It's new, so there are lots of vacant room to choose from.

I've been abandoned by my friends... Why?

Because they didn't tell me they are going to move out to the new college! The reason is, I might not want to move to the new college with them. Wow, what a smack in the face!

Yes, I feel left out... What the heck! They probably don't remember me anyways...

Why lately almost everybody want to get to my bad side? Did I do anything wrong? Just because I don't really hang out at their room anymore, that doesn't mean I'm no longer their friend.

OK, maybe I'm just being sensitive... Let say, they feel that I abandon them before. Did I? Aw, I don't know. Maybe I should be straightforward next time, even though it hurts others. Like the saying, "Truth's hurt!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just mock me, I don't care! I'll read everything.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...