However, each time I teach him or guide his revision, he seems like he know nothing of what is in front of him, like never attended the whole lesson. Am I hallucinating? No. I suspected he'd been dallying around in his lessons. And I'm afraid that my thought is becoming true.
I really love him, compare to my brother below me. Yes, I admit that I'm a bit bias in love for my brothers. Who doesn't love her baby brother? Even so, I'm starting to worry of his future, for he is too spoilt by my parents, compared to me and his big brother. He has no future plans, just being a fan of motorcycles, cars and music. I don't think he can make a career out of those three. I just can't see it.
So, what he is going to be? Pursuing tourism just like me? Seems like a plan, however, he's not interested.
I don't really know, exactly. I just hope he will succeed in whatever he'll pursue in the future and never regretting like I once did.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Just mock me, I don't care! I'll read everything.