It have been 3 weeks since the semester starts. Guess what, I'm senior again! SUPER SENIOR! But not senior citizen. I'm still 21. My room number changed and I have juniors as roommates! OK, that is not really interesting... I have problem communicating with them. Don't get me wrong, I'm still friendly as always, but they don't really respond to me when I'm talking to them, so that annoy me, not that they are retarded. So, now I decided to do the same, but in a nicer version; listen but not responding. Isn't that nice of me?
Last Sunday, my dad bought a new phone. Then my mom asked me if I would want a new phone as well. My 'YES!' answer rewards me with a brand new SAMSUNG CORBY II! Oh yeah!!! So, my dad pick the white colour and I pick pink. I know, I don't like pink, but I rather choose pink than the yucky yellow
Although Corby II isn't an android phone, it's still OK to me. I especially like its fake call feature. And I've used it many times on my friends, using celebrity's name and fake international phone numbers.
And I have a new pair of spectacles, finally! After a long wait, I have a green frame spectacles! Matches my tourism shirt!
![]() |
| Sorry for the unprofessional pic... Capture using my new phone! |
![]() |
| Bought at Johor. Price : RM 15.90 |



No comments:
Post a Comment
Just mock me, I don't care! I'll read everything.