Friday, February 25, 2011

In The Class, Blogging!

I probably should publish this in my Facebook wall or my Twitter, but, what the hell do I care! My blog, my things! And my friend who sit beside me keeps annoying me with whatever she's babbling about. She's pinching me! Ouch!

Well, as you know, I'm taking my diploma now. Yesterday, my Mom told me that my brother had lost his pocket money!

Pity my cutey lil brother. I wish I could help him since I'm the nearest to him here. But I doubt he'll accept my help. I just hope he can survive until our Mom deposit some cash in his account.

I can't can type a long post here because, I'm in the class! I stealthly typing this post while listening to the lecturer.

Actually, I LOVE BEING A REBEL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just mock me, I don't care! I'll read everything.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...